KAST selects fabrics with quality and comfort as the top priority and works with a few different supplex fabrics.
All are soft, comfortable, form fitting, and have proven: strength, colorfastness, soft touch, cooling effect, moisture absorption, quick dry, and durability.
- EXTRA-LIGHT - Buttery, soft, stretchy fabric that feels like a second skin. Minimal Compression.
- LIGHT - Soft, stretchy fabric that feels light on skin. Light Compression.
- POWER - Slightly thicker/snugger fabric allowing for more support. Smooth to the touch. Light-Medium Compression.
- MAXXI - Slightly thicker/snugger fabric allowing for more support. Smooth to the touch. Light-Medium Compression. UV Protection 50+.
We say KAST sizing is true to size. Sizing is:
- XS (0)
- S (2-4)
- M (6-8)
- L (10-12)
- XL (14)
FIND THE RIGHT FIT
Some customers find a slight difference in the fit of the Supplex blends (due to the compression and stretch).
We find that most customers who fall in between sizes prefer to go with the smaller option in the Extra-Light and Light Supplex, and the larger option in the Power and Maxxi Supplex.
Note: There has been and always will be a very small variation between prints due to the line count and the color of the thread used for the print. All pants are always categorized according to the factory's "grammage breakdown" per fabric.
Breakdown of grammage per fabric category:
- Extra Light Supplex: 200-250 g/m2
- Light Supplex: 260-300 g/m2
- Power Supplex: 310-360 g/m2
- Maxxi Supplex: 330 g/m2
Why would you want one fabric verses the other? It's just personal preference!